As a Nigerian student, teacher or researcher, it is likely that you have this question or search query in mind:
- How many borders are in Nigeria?
- List of land borders in Nigeria
Do not worry, OldNaija has you covered. Nigeria has four major borders leading to four African countries and the Atlantic Ocean. Below are the major borders of Nigeria, their locations and lengths.
- Niger Republic shares border with Nigeria in the North | Located in Birnin Kuka, Katsina State | Nigeria – Niger border length is 1,497 km
- Chad shares a border with Nigeria in the Northeast | Located in Borno State | Nigeria – Chad border length is 87 km
- Benin Republic shares border with Nigeria in the West |Located in Lagos State (Seme border) | Nigeria – Benin border length is 773 km
- Cameroon shares border with Nigeria in the East | Located in Cross River State | Nigeria – Cameroon border length is 1690 km.
- The Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean border Nigeria in the south | Located in Niger Delta, Lagos State
Thanks for reading, OldNaija.com
If you find this information useful, kindly share with friends on social media and drop a comment below.
Also, if you have a question for us, drop us a message using the comment box below or send us a mail at [email protected].